We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A sweater that shrinks when washed; It's very annoying. Your favorite sweater that shrinks in the wash; it's just revolting. Deliberate action by washing machine manufacturers? When we see what they do with socks, we are entitled to ask the question. In any case, no question of letting go of your sweater so easily! Today we are going to learn how to make a bracelet with an old wool sweater.
- a wool sweater - scissors - sewing thread - pins - a needle - a measuring tape - a wooden bracelet Budget: around 10 € Duration: 1 hour
1. Start by cutting a piece of sweater to the following dimensions: - perimeter of the bracelet + 2 cm for the length - twice the width of the bracelet + 2 cm for the width
2. Fold the piece of sweater in half lengthwise, then sew the two ends to close the piece.
3. Position the sweater piece on the bracelet and hold it with pins.
4. You just have to sew invisible hand, then turn the piece.
And here you are, you've just recycled your sweater by transforming it into a pretty bracelet! And if you don't have a woolen sweater to sacrifice but you like the idea, knit your bracelet yourself!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!