We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Equipment- a bowl - a suede lace - a ball of trapilho - a news item: 739825 hook - a drill with a forest adapted to the material of the bowl (ideally a mini tool like Dremel) Budget: around 20 € Duration: 2 hours
Steps1. To begin, make a chain with a length equal to the perimeter of the bowl.
2. Assemble the two ends of the chain by making a slip stitch.
3. Make a row by alternating single flanges and chain stitches.
4. Finish the row by connecting the two ends with a slip stitch. Tie a knot and hide the thread.
5. With the drill, drill holes 0.5 cm from the edge all along the bowl, spacing them the same length as the mesh spacing.
6. Position the assembly on the bowl, then pass the suede lace through the holes through the stitches to connect the assembly to the bowl.
7. Finally, tie a knot and hide it inside.
FinallyYour bowl is now unique! You are new to 739825 crochet and don't know how to make your chain? Do not panic, everything is explained at the start of this video tutorial! So rather easy, right?
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!