We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
2. Fold the actu: 739845 fabric right side up, making the tailoring stitches coincide and pin.
3. Baste in the news: 737409 single mount point the line connecting the mount points, then remove the pins.
4. Then stitch along this line and undo the single frame stitches.
5. Continue by sewing by hand the seam made previously. To do this, prick the needle vertically under the stitches.
6. Finally, fold the clamp on one side and iron it.
7. This gives you a simple pliers.