We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Equipment- a piece of fabric - a sewing machine - sewing thread - an iron - scissors - sewing pins - two pieces of male and female scratch of 2 x 1 cm - the pattern (pattern in one piece) Sewing values: 1 cm. Budget: around 5 € Duration: 2 hours
Steps1. To start, make a placement respecting the straight line.
2. Cut the pattern twice, then assemble the two pieces right sides together.
3. Stitch three sides in one bite. The small open side will allow you to turn the cable tie upside down.
4. Cut the angles flush with the seams to facilitate turning and obtain beautiful angles.
5. Turn the cable tie over and go to the iron, making sure to open the seams.
6. Fill up 1 cm at the open side by flipping the seam allowance inside. Stitch rib 1 mm from the edge.
7. Place the hooks using the pattern, then stitch the four sides. If you use self-adhesive straps, use white spirit to clean the needle after use. If you are using classic Velcro straps, you can make a stitch. Our tip: make a mark with a needle to place the two superimposed hooks in exactly the same place.
FinallyYour cable tie is now complete! For larger cables, you can simply double the measurements. Also discover some tips to hide your cables when they are not stored, and make room in your office!
Did you like this tutorial? Send us photos of your version of this DIY on our Facebook page, and find other ideas on our Pinterest!